- 22 Liberian Indigenous communities accuse the Salala Rubber Corporation (SRC), a Subsidiary of SOCFIN, a transnational corporation based in Luxembourg and an International Finance Corporation (IFC) Client, of grave human rights and environmental abuses using World Bank financing.
- First University Legal Clinic in Côte d’Ivoire Launched at Boauké
- Sierra Leone communities win right to sue Octéa mining companies jointly in local courts
- Guinée : Zoghota à l’honneur (Guinea: Zoghota honored)
- Donkro Nkwanta Communities Begin The Next Phase of Their Projects