- Italian energy superpower ENI and Nigerian community reach historic agreement to mitigate chronic flooding of village
- Sierra Leone Villagers Seek Mining Justice at ECOWAS Court
- Donkro Nkwanta Communities near completion of their projects
- 22 Liberian Indigenous communities accuse the Salala Rubber Corporation (SRC), a Subsidiary of SOCFIN, a transnational corporation based in Luxembourg and an International Finance Corporation (IFC) Client, of grave human rights and environmental abuses using World Bank financing.
- First University Legal Clinic in Côte d’Ivoire Launched at Boauké